Monday, February 6, 2012

Low Key Blogging

I'm still recuperating from being sick, and the horrible nasty project at work is, well, horrible and nasty. That being the case, things are likely to be quiet around here for the next few days, until I can reassemble enough time and brain-power to work on the posts that I want to work on. There may be some of my usual random weirdness, but even that may have to wait.

I have, however, finally acquired a Playstation 3, thus bringing myself that much closer to full participation in the modern world. (I hope to have it actually plugged in by, say, Thursday.) Since a fair number of you are gamers... what games should I acquire? What have I been missing out on? Consider this an open thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!