Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A lottery ticket would be less messy...

On top of everything else, the Beautiful Wife and I are thinking about getting a new house. One with more room for the boys and the cats. One with, well, a less claustrophobic approach to closets.

Naturally, this has gotten us to thinking about money.

And that reminded me that I have yet to share this little gem with you, my beloved readers:


You're welcome.

And, what the heck. If you've got any music that you think the rest of us ought to hear, drop it in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!