Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Challenge: One Meal

(This post is part of the Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge. You can find links to other writers' answers over at Long and Short Reviews.)

Prompt: One meal everyone should try

I can't think of any dishes that I'm hip enough to know about and other people might be missing out on, so I'm just going to plug Beautiful Wife's spinach bread, which is simple and delicious and amazingly filling (and also vegetarian). Basically, you cook up some spinach; then you take a loaf of french bread and scoop out the center. (Dinner rolls work too, if they're reasonably big.) Then you fill the bread with a mixture of spinach, cheese, garlic, and olive oil, and you wrap it in tin foil and bake it. 

And then you eat it. 

And then you eat more of it, because it was so good

Seriously, y'all. For a very simple recipe, this is great stuff.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds wonderful. We are vegetarian so I'm always on the hunt for good veggie dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound nice. I need to try more vegetarian dishes.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!