Friday, April 8, 2022

No, really nothing.

Still basically just trying to pull my shit back together, with somewhat mixed results. Maybe some progress at work (and I did get some real help with that, which was a relief). I did go back and look at that web comic I was working on a couple of years ago, and it... wasn't bad? Like, I had a lot of fun re-reading it. Amazing how much work it was and I don't think I could go back to it unless, like, Hasbro wants to give me a three-figure sponsorship and full access to their toy lines, but even so... that was fun.

I guess for today... more music? More music:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!