Monday, March 22, 2021

Music: Hey Ho

 Gin Wigmore:

Yeah, this past week was a beating. A good beating, in a lot of ways, but still a beating. I got a teeny bit of writing done -- though I'm too tired to tell if it's any good or not, so I'm just going to leave it alone and go on to the next bit. I can always revise later. 

Tonight should be DnD, and then immediate sleep; but with any luck we'll get settled back in and I can go back to my How To Get Writing Done strategy in the evenings.

Here's hoping, anyway.

(If you're wondering, the music is something I found back in January and marked to put up here; it has nothing particular to say about my current mood or the general state of affairs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!