Monday, March 29, 2021

Gone, gone, gone

So I'm out this week, and my mental calendar is off by a day, so I didn't think to put anything up here earlier. But yeah, basically I;m blowing a week of vacation time to work on Shadow Academy and clean the house. And possibly put together another playlist to listen to in the car.

But first, I'm going to recover from a rather hideous case of sunburn. You'd think I'd know better at my age, but there was a hammock and a nap and, well, turns out hammocks are much more dangerous than I previously suspected. I mean, it's also that sunburn is something that I essentially never had to worry about in my youth and apparently I still haven't 100% processed the implications of the fact that I work in IT now?

ANYWAY, have some classic music:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!