Friday, March 19, 2021

Full Page!

I got a full first page written on the Shadow Academy project! I am ridiculously pleased with myself, though in the face of this week I suppose it's more of an achievement than my brain keeps trying to tell me it is. It probably needs to be cleaned up and it definitely needs more pages, but it's writing and I got it done! 

Progress!

Unfortunately, the demands of Family Time are getting larger (not smaller) as the week goes along -- meaning that Beautiful Wife is probably going to launch back into teaching next week with only a small fraction of the preparations she needed to make. I'm doing what I can to smooth the way for her, but there are still only so many hours in the day. And the boys are doing school this week on waaaaaaay less sleep than they're used to (and probably a lot less than they really need), but they seem to be handling it. 

It's really next week that I expect everyone to break down. 

Anyway, enough of that. I got writing done! If I keep this up, I'll have a chapter done! If I keep that up, I'll have a book done! Go, book!

Book! Book! Book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!