Thursday, January 10, 2013

Nameless 01

This is just a little snippet of something that came to me. Might be the start of a story; might not. Even if it could be, I doubt I have time to explore it. So I'm just going to put it here, for now. Maybe I'll come back to it later.

I used to tell stories. At least, I think I did. Don't know if I was good at it. Not the point. Point is, I used to tell stories. I used to put words together, make them into sentences, put sentences together, make them fill pages. I could feel the rhythm of the story, hear the melody of the words.

But that was when I still had a name. Don't have one anymore. No name, no stories. I think I still have words, but it's hard to tell. People won't speak to me without a name. Most won't even look at me. It's like I'm not there, but I am.

I'm my own ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!