Monday, January 28, 2013

Writing Progress

I hate to talk about my writing process. It's idiosyncratic, and whimsical, and very much at the mercy of my children (as is the rest of my schedule). This is why I can find myself making a rather desperate attempt to launch one writing project as its own blog back on Friday, and then spend a fair chunk of the weekend actually making progress (well, you know, four pages worth - it's a lot more than usual) on a completely different project.

So, writing-wise, that's what I've been doing for the last couple of days: destroying the world to the soundtrack of Advent Rising. What the hell, it's working.

So, in celebration, here's a track from the album: Greater Lights. It's done with clips from Final Fantasy, a juxtaposition that works surprisingly (to me) well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!