Monday, June 13, 2022

Quiet weekend

So we've been attempting to take it easy and just recover, and it's... I mean, I really believe that's the best course and none of us have a whole lot of spoons right now, but also we were just starting to get the house back together when this hit and I would love to find the oomph to get ahead on the laundry, dishes, etc... or just have a robot maid: 

Writing progress has been non-existent, and we're getting further behind on the youth D&D game as well; I would love to get that back on track. Meanwhile, we're hoping for the best and muddling through as well as we can.

I keep reminding myself that all things considered we've actually been pretty lucky, and this could have been so, so much worse. 

And then I think about Long Covid and panic all over again. 

Anyway, I hope that you, gentle readers, are doing as well as possible under the circumstances. Take care of yourselves; take care of each other. It's the only way we get through.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!