Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Filler: Silly Music

I got sleep last night. This shouldn't be newsworthy, but... well, it is. I got sleep last night. (I got sleep last night!)

So on the one hand, I'm feeling much better than I was yesterday. On the other hand, I'm not feeling enough better than yesterday. So, rather than try to do something that requires any sort of concentration, I'm just going to put up some music. Silly music. Music... with puns.

First up: Kip Adotta, Wet Dream


Tom Lehrer, Bright College Days


Austin Lounge Lizards, The Shallow End Of The Gene Pool


Trout Fishing In America, The Window


Three Dead Trolls In A Baggie, The University Song


The Arrogant Worms, Dangerous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!