Friday, August 13, 2021

I am tired of these people

 

 

Yeah, I'm... "having a moment" over here. We're right back where we were last year in terms of COVID-19, except that by now we should know better... but we still have several Republican governors who clearly want people to get sick, and at least one who's decided that it's more profitable politically to offer a more-expensive "cure" to sick people than it is to keep them from getting sick in the first place. 

I don't even have words for this; just rage. This is my family that these assholes are willfully endangering.

And unlike Dr Manhattan, I can't even teleport to Mars. Even more tragically, I can't teleport our governor to Mars.

I want them to face consequences; I hope they do. But I'm not holding my breath for that.

I am so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!