Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Down With The Tummy Bug

So, my stomach is doing something... bad. Which means I'm home sick. Which means I don't have the focus to write anything worthwhile, even if I had a viable idea sitting in front of me. So, instead, I'm gonna recommend that you go read Nimona, which is the charming story of a young shapeshifter who sets out to become the sidekick of the Kingdom's greatest supervillain. Yes, really. It's hilarious and charming, so give it a try.

Meanwhile, I'm kind of down with the sickness:

I'll try to be interesting again tomorrow, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!