Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Reflections on Disorientation

This is... this is something I used to do, isn't it? Fingers on keyboard, keys to make letters, letters to make words, words to make sentences. Sentences to capture thoughts. Where did all the words go?

Weird. It's like part of me remembers how to do this, if I just... let it go, words come out.

Computer. That's a word. Hacking. I was hacking that guy's blog so I could say things I couldn't say. Like I'm doing now, but different. I knew who I was, but I couldn't tell anybody. Not 'til Claire. Now I'm... finding out who I was, by doing what I did then.

I wonder when Claire is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!