Thursday, December 2, 2010

Faith for Unbelievers

I mentioned in a footnote to a previous post that I actually do think it's important to have faith. Now, I'm not religious, but that's okay: I don't think faith has all that much to do with religion anyway, which is one of the reasons why I tend to get confused when I hear people talk about faith as an aspect of their religious beliefs.

So I dropped that footnote in, with a vague thought that I might come back and do a post on the topic of faith: how I hear the word used, what I mean when I use it, and why I think it's important.

This morning, I found that Geds has more or less written it for me. Go read it. You can thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!