Friday, September 10, 2010

Callahan's Friday Pun

There's a lot of strange animals in the world, many of them Australian. The strangest one I ever saw, though, was a cat. What's so strange about a cat? Let me tell you.

For starters, this cat would only eat ducks. He would eat the whole, entire duck in a single gulp. And he ate a lot of ducks. In fact, he ate so many ducks that he could no longer meow or purr. Instead, he quacked. Strangest thing you ever heard.

Well, I'd never seen a cat like this before, so naturally I asked his owner about him. "What sort of cat is that?" I asked.

"Don't you know?" he replied, looking just a little bit puzzled. "It's a duck-filled quacky-puss."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!