Friday, August 2, 2013

Blech. And also, ick. And generally blah.

So, yeah... Remember when I said earlier I was probably coming down with something?

...I hate being right.

Spent yesterday at home. Slept a lot, and didn't move around any more than I strictly had to. It helped. Whatever was upsetting my stomach seems to have passed, and that weird bout of extreme crankiness as well. I still feel like I've been run over by a truck, though.

Anyway, I'll try to have some more, um, actual content later on. (That may not be 'til Monday, though.) Meanwhile, let's all just get down with the sickness, shall we? (Definitely NSFW.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!