Monday, August 5, 2013

I don't like Mondays...

So, Friday pretty much kicked my butt. Long day of trying to install The World's Most Recalcitrant Software, then an emergency room visit for the three-year-old. (He needed stitches - his older brother wound up in the emergency room a couple of times, but it was for things like croup. Secondborn, for whatever reason, hasn't been in for any sort of disease; both of his visits have involved stitches.) We finally made it to my brother's house to catch up with some friends, but by then everyone was pretty worn out.

Beautiful Wife let me sleep in on Saturday, and that was a huge help... but Sunday was given over to trying to figure out where the power supply for my laptop had gone (I still don't know), bringing Secondborn back to the doctor for a follow-up visit, and generally trekking about in the hundred-and-five degree Texas heat.

So now it's Monday again. I have a dental appointment (for a cleaning) and then it's back to working on the Software Install From Beyond The Grave.

...I'm just sure I had some writing projects I was working on. But anyway...

I don't want to go to Monday. I just want to crawl in a hole and hide. So, um, have some music:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!