Monday, August 19, 2013

I'll be in a white dress with three roses on the table in front of me...

So... is it wrong that, upon noticing that Rachel Held Evans had posted a piece entitled How do I involve God in my sexuality? my first thought was, basically: I'd imagine you start with a personal ad; maybe correspond for a bit; and if you seem to be compatible, meet at some sort of neutral ground, like a restaurant, to see if you get along in person. After that, well, if everybody's comfortable with the arrangement, off you go.

I'm going to Hell, aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!