Friday, August 26, 2011

Zombie Parents

Kindergarten Day 5: Firstborn successfully delivered to school. Daddy successfully delivered to work. General state of first-year parents shows microcosm of the inevitable zombie apocalypse.


No, really, it's just like that.

While we're at it, here's the world's cutest zombie film. I remember watching this a while back, but some of you might have missed it...


And now, back to work. All I need for that is braaaaaaaaaains... (And unfortunately, I haven't got any.)

2 comments:

  1. Excellent clip to capture your general state!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeop. One of these days I need to finish writing that story - the one that starts with a parent who completely averts the zombie apocalypse by destroying Case Zero, because he has a sick kid and is too NFBSKing tired to see the sudden appearance of the walking dead as anything more than another obstacle.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!