Friday, January 7, 2011

Sanity? I must fix this.

A friend of mine (who happens to be a bit of a Trekkie) occasionally sees fit to... share... certain pieces of popular culture with me. I can only assume that this is a thinly-disguised attempt to break my brain, since that's pretty much what it does. Since misery loves company, I thought I'd share these things with you, my readers.

So, first, she exposed me to the movie Free Enterprise. Particularly this bit:


And then she hit me up with this:


Imagine my surprise when I discovered that these video clips are not, in fact, banned by the Geneva Convention accords, or even local ordinances.

1 comment:

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!