Monday, February 6, 2023

Once more unto the Work Week dear friends, once more

 All right. It's Monday, which means I'm back at work. 

I really don't want to be back at work. 

But, I did manage to add another patch to the jacket. (I now officially wear my heart on my sleeve; you can see it right there.) And I managed to put in another 620 words or so on the Dark Fantasy project because one of my favoritest authors decided to start experimenting with Friday Night Writing Sprints, which... you'd need to join one of her subscription services, but if you're looking to dedicate some time to writing this is a fun way to do it. (I'm coming in from Patreon, but I think you can connect through Gumroad, too.) And I've managed a couple of vignettes for the blog and the Grey Tower, which is always pretty satisfying.

So, yeah: my time off wasn't quite the boys-are-in-school-I-get-Alone-Time experience I might have been (really, really was) hoping for, but I wouldn't say it was a total loss either. Plus, y'know, Sunday Night D&D, the notes for which will go up tomorrow morning. And I did get some rest. 

What the hell. I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!