Thursday, February 2, 2023

I Meant To Have Some Time Off

So I'd scheduled to have three days off work: Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. And, for the second year in a row, those days have been iced over, and trapped the children in the house with me. 

I am doomed. 

DOOMED.

I'm honestly not 100% sure if it wouldn't have been better for me to go into work. I'd have had a nice quiet office, at least. And the boys could have torn up the house without me having to hear about it. 

On the other hand, I'm not troubleshooting anything, or bound to any particular sleep schedule. 

But... a little time to myself, to focus on writing or the patch jacket? That would have been welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!