Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Challenge: Meet A Character

(This post is part of the Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge. You can find links to other writers' answers over at Long and Short Reviews.)

Prompt: character in a book you'd love to meet and why

Hm... I know I have more interesting answers to this -- I know I do -- but we're in the middle of a software rollout right now and my brain is basically cheese curd. So I'm going to go with the absolute first thing that comes to mind: 

Thorin Oakenshield

I mean, not just Thorin, obviously. I need a band of dwarves to just... show up at our house, throw a huge party, and then whisk us away for an adventure. 

Did I mention the software rollout? Yeah. Gimme singing party-dwarves instead, please.

5 comments:

  1. Fun answer! Yeah, it would be awesome to hang out with dwarves.

    Good luck with your software rollout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dwarves are a great choice... and hope everything goes well ... I remember those days when working at the library. Fingernail biting time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice, a good leader and courageous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just going to note for the record that y'all are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!