Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Challenge: Bookcases

(This post is part of the Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge. You can find links to other writers' answers over at Long and Short Reviews.)

Prompt: show us your bookcase(s)

I hate to say, "All right, you asked for it," but... well... here we are.The bookcase that I think of as "mine" is the one that lives in the writing closet, and the writing closet is, well... here: 

Inside, well... might be just a little bit cluttered. 

And behind my chair, more bookshelves - mostly with old D&D 3.5 books:

Yeah. 

I might be a little overdue to haul all this stuff out and reorganize it.

Also, you may notice that I am much better at giving myself good advice than I am at taking it.

So how about you? What do your bookshelves look like?

10 comments:

  1. It looks like a perfect place for creating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually is very cozy, in a cluttery sort of way.

      Delete
  2. That looks like a very cozy and peaceful place to write and/or read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a writing closet! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I needed a bit of private space, and that was what we had. It works pretty well, though.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for stopping by and I love your little closet/nook. Very cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks a little cramp but, if it gets the creative juice flowing then it must be nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be, but it's also quiet and relatively isolated.

      Delete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!