Wednesday, July 6, 2016

That... is a big monster...

Had a dream on Saturday morning where there was a very large (like, nine feet tall) monster was going around eating people. It turned out that it lived in the local prison, and was part of an experiment being done on some of the prisoners. So the warden tried to shoot the thing with a tranquilizer, only that sent it into a berserk rage instead. As a result, I spent a fair amount of time trying to shoot the thing enough to make it fall over, and dodging around trying to make sure it didn't eat me.

And in the middle of this, my father kept trying to call my cell phone. While I'm trying to hide from the monster, yet. Repeatedly.

Yeah... I've got issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!