Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Black Book of Children's Bible Stories - free on Amazon today

The Black Book Of Children's Bible Stories is available free for the Kindle today. You really, really shouldn't miss this.

I just started reading it yesterday, and so far it's wonderfully creepy. We have a young woman working to help produce true crime shows, simultaneously hiding and hiding from her past; we have dead parents, or maybe they're missing; we have a mysterious book, or maybe it's just an urban legend; and somewhere in there, I'm told, there's a haunted house to be found... or maybe you're already caught inside it.

Honestly, even if I hadn't read any of it, I'd still recommend it just on the strength of Paul Bibeau's other writing. (This one, for example.)

4 comments:

  1. He is really good. I've been reading his blog for a long time and was plesantly surprised to see it on your blogroll:) I've downloaded my copy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I linked on my FB page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure. Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!