Friday, August 1, 2014

Writing Prompt: Lost in the Underground

I really enjoyed writing up The Creepy Doll Story in response to Lilith Saintcrow's writing prompt the other day. So, since I really don't have any material for today, (or all of next week, for that matter) I thought I'd throw out a writing prompt of my own and see if anybody wanted to run with with it:

The Prompt: The tunnels stretched on for miles, winding and twisting, diverging and reconnecting.
The limit: 400 Words

Post your story in the comments, or post it on your own site and drop a link in the comments. Go!

Note: I'm on vacation -- I know, I find it a little hard to believe myself -- so I may not be able to respond until after next week. I'm trying to set some entries to auto-post while I'm out of town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!