Wednesday, April 9, 2014

So he's a bit of a fixer-upper...

A few weeks back, the Beautiful Wife and I dropped Firstborn off at the house of one of his friends, so we could go out and have a married-couple date. While they were settling the kids in, they put on Rise of the Guardians. So I have now seen the first ten minutes (or so) of that film.

In related news, Beatiful Wife and I actually managed to watch Frozen in its entirety, in the theater, over Christmas break.

So my first reaction, in watching Rise of the Guardians? "You know, we should really set up Jack Frost with Elsa."

If I had more time, I'd write the fan fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!