Thursday, September 12, 2013

9/11 a day late

I don't really have much to say about 9/11. I didn't when it happened; I never have since. By and large, I just don't talk about it, because this is one of those peculiar issues where my failure to have any sort of strong reaction is actually offensive to some people.

So instead of posting anything of my own, I'm going to link to a Cracked article on The Six Weirdest Things We've Learned Since 9/11. (Surely I'm not the only one who finds it disturbing that, in our post-9/11 world, our best reporting is done by people whose actual field is, at least ostensibly, comedy... That's not just me, right?)

"Hey, guys -- I'm starting to think we overreacted to the terrorism thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!