Sunday, August 12, 2012

Okay, Wordpress, you can stop it now

For the last couple of days, every time I leave a comment on a Wordpress blog, it doesn't show up. It vanishes, I think, into the SPAM filter. Doesn't matter if I've included links, or if my comment is nothing but text; doesn't matter if it's a blog I've been commenting on for years, or one I just found yesterday.

I don't even know whether it's doing this to all Blogger/Google IDs, or whether it's just me. (I've been seeing a lot of spam from throwaway Blogger accounts in my own comments, recently, and I suspect there's a connection.) Whatever the case, it would make me very happy if Wordpress would start letting my comments through again.

And if you happen to have a Wordpress blog, and it seems like I've been unusually quiet lately, would you do me a favor and check your SPAM folder? It's entirely possible that I have been saying things, and you just haven't seen them.

Grumble mutter snarl curse growl...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!