Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Reflections on Boredom

Sorry for skipping out on last week. It was busy - very busy - but there really wasn't much worth remarking on. With the Corpsewalker gone, we're back to general Watching, mostly of our own people. I'm fine with that, but obviously there isn't much I can say about it without violating my oaths. So it's been busy but boring.

I did check on Claire's parents, which was more embarrassing than I expected. Oh, they weren't doing anything private; it's just that her mom spotted me somehow. At least, she met my eyes and waved. So I waved back, and dropped the... um... connection.

And that's really the most interesting thing that happened. It's nice when things are boring, at least some of the time.

Reflections of a Deranged Cultist is a work of fiction. There is absolutely no reason for law enforcement at any level to take an interest in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!