Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Challenge: Ghost Story

(This post is part of the Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge. You can find links to other writers' answers over at Long and Short Reviews.)

Prompt: Scariest real-life ghost story

I don't... actually really have one of these. Not as such. I've had sleep paralysis, of the Shadow People variety, but really only once; and of course as a kid I could scare myself silly thinking about the nightmare things that could be in my room at night. But that's really it. 

So the closest thing to a ghost story I've got is an incident I like to call... 

THE BATHROOM OF TERROR

This actually happened. This is described pretty much exactly the way it actually happened. So follow the link, and share the experience...

2 comments:

  1. I'm lucky enough never to have had sleep paralysis, because I think it would scare me to death.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!