Monday, September 19, 2022

Clean living

So I've been trying to get my shit together -- drink less, sleep more, eat better, exercise -- and I am here to tell you that I have never been so tired in my life. Which... I mean, that's definitely a thing, as your body lets itself slow down and starts trying to make up for some sleep debt and adjust to running on less adrenaline. But while I did manage to run the younger youth D&D game and do some cleaning and laundry, I feel like I basically just slept through the weekend. 

It's enough to make me wonder if I've come down with something, but... I don't think so. I think it's just body trying to adjust. (Well, and allergies -- we're in Second Spring here in Texas, and I cannot wait for autumn to properly arrive.) I mean, on the plus side I should be coming into this week feeling fairly rested, but... well, we'll see. 

Not much writing progress, and what I've managed has been more D&D-related than focused on my writing projects. (See above re: exhaustion...) I have managed a bit of reading, at least. And plenty of rapid eye movements. So, I don't know. Probably worth it in the long run, but it's enough to make me wonder.

Meanwhile, 'tis International Talk Like A Pirate Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!