Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Blogging Challenge: 2022 Theme Song

This post is part of the Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge. You can find links to other writers' answers over at Long and Short Reviews.)

Prompt: your theme song for this year

I... kind of have two answers for this one. The first one is the one that suits the mood of 2022 so far, "Everybody Knows" by Leonard Cohen:

The other one is... more aspirational, perhaps. "Giants" by Matt Nathanson:

I suppose that together they're sort of the two sides of 2022 for me right now.

...You know what? I need one more, on the theme of giants. Lindsey Stirling, with Dia Frampton, "Giants".

2 comments:

  1. Isn't today your birthday? If it is, Happy Birthday! If not, celebrate today like it's your birthday anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funnily enough, I hadn't heard these before. Good choices.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!