Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Is this Tuesday?

The boys had Monday off for Presidents Day, and apparently I completely spaced on putting anything up on the blog since I was home with them. And honestly, I don't think I have much for today -- it's going to be a bit of catching up on email and other things, and I'm kind of trying to conserve my mental resources while (among other things) I get the house back in order. It's amazing how fast the laundry builds up around here. 

I'm also trying to get my feet back under me on writing, because I really want to get moving on the Magic School for Monsters story that I started (in theory) a year ago. And that, as I've discussed any number of times previously, requires regular sleep at the very least. Eating better and exercising  a bit wouldn't hurt, either. Getting the house into shape would be a huge bonus.

News at work is mixed, but it's mostly stuff that I don't want to discuss here. Suffice to say that I've got more than enough on my plate there, and it's about to get even busier. 

I've also got a list of things that I need to go back and deal with which are... home business? Like, they're not my job, but they're still job-like responsibilities, just in my private life. And that... I don't know how anybody keeps up with all this, I really don't. 

Still, we trudge on regardless, and hope that nothing too important falls through the cracks.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michael, snowing here today (Wednesday) …here in Ontario Canada KFC offered a Tooney ($2) special for the two piece dinner to celebrate “Toosday” (2,22,22) 😂, hope you had a nice one.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!