Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Music: No Diggity

 I haven't thrown up any Postmodern Jukebox in a while so here: 

My plan to settle in and get organized yesterday did not entirely succeed, since I immediately ran into a couple of new issues and now I have to put those fires out before I can get back to what I was planning to work on. The Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge, which I'd ordinarily do today, is asking about my favorite book (I can't choose one) and how I'd cast it for a movie (I have no idea - I basically don't have opinions about actors). Hence, well, you get music. 

...Possibly as a tribute to my complete lack of diggity this week. What is the optimal amount of diggity for someone to have, I wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!