Thursday, April 1, 2021

Writing Progress: Shadow Academy

 All right, progress has not been as much (or as fast) as I'd hoped; but then, vacation while the boys are still in school is never as vacation-y as one might hope. But I've got the brief opening scene, and I'm trucking along between loads of laundry and dishes and various other errands. (Apparently I skipped my driver's license renewal because there was a plague on? Yeah. Had to get that done, finally.)

So here, randomly, is some music to help you get through your Thursday. 

(It is Thursday, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!