Monday, October 8, 2012

Mock Gathering This Saturday

The long-awaited [1] and much-lauded [2] gathering of friends [3] of the blog is scheduled for this coming Saturday! Be there, or... well... be somewhere else, I guess. But I hope you'll be there. I promise, I don't have footnotes in person.

There will be signs with pics of Cuddles The Zombie Velociraptor on the table, so we shouldn't be too hard to find.
This isn't any sort of themed event; I'd just like to catch up with friends and iFriends, and maybe meet some of you in person (if we haven't already). So if you're in the area and it sounds like fun, please come by.

Time & Date: Saturday, October 13, 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Location: Trinity Hall at Mockingbird Station off Central Expressway (Highway 75).
Who's Invited: Anyone who's in the area (or happens to be passing through) and thinks this sounds like fun. Children are welcome (mine will almost certainly be there).

 See you there!

[1] ...at least by me...
[2] ...ditto...
[3] ...real and imaginary...

5 comments:

  1. I promise, I don't have footnotes in person.

    That's a shame. You'll just have to make do with parentheticals.

    (Dallas is about 1,300 miles too far away for me, but I hope you have a good time.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish Dallas was closer! Or should I have used "were"? Damn that subjunctive...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Brin - You caught me. I make up for it with parentheticals when I'm actually talking. Also, too bad - I'd love to meet you, even if you had to bring some 'rents along for their own peace of mind.

    @ Amanda - I'm not recuperated enough to worry about grammar; it would only make me tense. But yes, if we could just get some sort of teleportation working...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm about 1500 miles away, and wishing I could make it too. :(

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!