Friday, March 26, 2010

Zombie Dance!

Another strange dream last night...

I'd gotten lost, and wound up in a small town in the middle of nowhere. They had a zombie outbreak - or rather, periodic zombie outbreaks. I don't think they ever got the problem to go away, but there were only ever a few people infected at a time.

The solution was not to remove the head or destroy the brain. No, the solution was to hold down the zombie (who had, presumably, been a friend or neighbor until recently) and force-feed it some of the local beer. The victim would return to normal.

I bet that made for some interesting parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!