Friday, March 19, 2010

Why is it snowing *inside* the house?

I just got home to find that the thermostat had been cranked down to about 50 degrees, and the fan had been switched from "auto" to "on". The house is a brisk fifty-five degrees or so. (I'm assuming it got a little warm during the play date, and leaving for gymnastics was not a calm, organized endeavor.)

And so but anyway, I've made myself a large cup of cinammon tea and gotten out my ski jacket, which I intend to be wearing when Beautiful Woman and Small Boy return home. As a matter of fact, I hear the garage door now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!