Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Blogging Challenge: Could be about me

For the last two years, I've been taking part in the Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge over at Long and Short Reviews. (The first link will take you to the list of topics; the second one goes to the homepage, where you can find a post with everyone's responses each week. Feel free to join in!)

 This week's prompt is "TV show/movie/book that could be about me". 

And y'all... I going to have to go with Captain America: The First Avenger on this. 

I mean, if you met me you'd immediately understand the comparison. He's athletic; I'm athletic. (For a certain understanding of "athletic".) He's handsome; I'm handsome. (Never doubt it.) He fights off bad guys and saves the day; I make people's computers work for them. (Those are equivalent levels of heroism, trust me.) But most importantly...

I could easily sleep for a good fifty years right now.  



4 comments:

  1. There are times when sleeping for 50 years sounds pretty good. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! And, my computer was down a bit a few days ago... trust me.... people who make computers work ARE my heroes!!! Thanks for coming by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand so much. I've got two kittens (5 months old now) who are in EVERYTHING. I don't get to sleep much. Oy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this one. I could also sleep for 50 years quite happily.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!