Friday, November 4, 2011

Real Work Conversations: Not Enough Logins

Me: "So, wait. If you're you, and James is me, who am I???"

My Boss: "Muwahahaha!"

(For anyone who's confused: we're working on a particular piece of software that only came with a certain number of licenses, because we've been too cheap to upgrade to something sensible. So I have an account, and my boss has an account. Our minion James also uses my account. However, we can't be logged in on two different machines at the same time, so if James is using my login I have to log in as a my boss. This morning, they were both logged in, so I was feeling all left out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!