You know, for a while there I was actually ahead with blog entries. Had a solid week or more ready to go in advance. Then September hit...
Short version: we're all doing all right, we just have a lot more going on -- constantly -- than we'd prefer, and this is a year where it's critical to make sure certain things don't spin out of control.
Also, I finished up the current run of Dungeon Crawler Carl books, and they kind of crawled into my head and squatted there. I have actually been writing fan fiction, and let me tell you that has been a few years.
I keep thinking that things should settle down and we can find some kind workable rhythm, but here in the Year of Our Lord 2026 I'm probably kidding myself.
Still, on the whole things could always be a whole lot worse.
And it's pretty good fanfic.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!