I just finished reading John Wiswell's The Dragon Has Some Complaints which was an absolute delight. I'm not sure how best to describe it without spoilers, because "injured dragon hooks up with dragonriders in order to get food and possibly revenge at which point hijinks and battles ensue" just doesn't seem to cover it. I highly, highly recommend that you read it and see for yourself.
I'm now starting the second of the Shadows Over Ravenkirk books, which a fun, quirky take on cosmic horror in a small town where absolutely nobody is normal except for possibly Samantha, who is a tarantula. I highly recommend the first book, and the second one looks set to match.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!