I have finally, finally gotten enough sleep -- though I still need to work on regularizing my sleep schedule. So, naturally, we have other things we now need to take care of. Still, I can go into this morning with some confidence that I'm reasonably well-rested and firing on most (maybe even all) cylinders. We're still sorting some things out with Secondborn, who's already managed to get behind in her online school assignments -- though in her defense, she's taking both Geometry and Algebra 2, and she is trying.
I have a bit of final editing-and-polishing to finish up this week, but I'm waiting until I've got all my brain cells in working order for that. Which, I mean, after this last little bit of getting Firstborn out the door and Secondborn settled into school I'm amazed I had anything left at all. So I'm basically taking the win on this bit.
Depending on how the schedule shakes out, I may spend a few extra days in the office this week instead of working from home. I've done a lot of working from home the past two weeks, and it's good to show up and be seen, plus I have some things to follow up on that I'd rather just go ask about in person.
All in all, the goal for this week is just to find a decent balance between Get Things Done and Take It Easy, with a side order of Run All The Laundry. I will also be considerably relieved somewhere around the end of October, when the weather finally drops back down into sensible temperatures, but some things you just can't force.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!