Monday, May 1, 2023

Worst Hold Music EVER

So... I wound up on a tech support call a while back, where the hold music was -- for reasons I cannot imagine -- jazz. Which on the one hand, why? Why would you do that? But on the other hand, I was kind of dancing in my chair a little. 

Unfortunately, this got me to wondering what I might put together to make the worst hold music ever. What collection of songs would leave your customers simultaneously cursing your name, and also humming the hold music for the rest of the day? 

Well... here's what I came up with, carefully arranged and anonymized so that you don't know what to expect until it arrives. Just like real hold music.

Dare you try your luck? 

Have suggestions of your own? Leave 'em in the comments. I've already thought of two more that I should have included.

1 comment:

  1. https://youtu.be/dZPQdZLyHYE <- possibly the most annoying ear worm ever.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!