Friday, May 21, 2021

Atheism, me, and this here blog

Quick note for anyone coming over from Bruce's site: 

Hi, yes, I actually am an atheist, but if you've come over here looking for atheism-specific content, well... that's a very small part of what I do here, and I haven't written much of anything about it recently because I really haven't had anything new to say about it. Not for several years now, honestly.

So, if you want to read what I've written on the topic, don't go down the main feed; click over to Atheism tag instead. But honestly, most of what I've said recently on the topic, I've said in the comments on Bruce's blog. 

On the other hand, if you're interested in D&D and other tabletop games, bits of fiction (often, but not always, inspired by those games) and me complaining about how tiring it is to be an adult, well... WELCOME! Tags are at the bottom of the page; try the Storytelling tag if you're looking for fiction, or just jump in wherever. 

Got a question? Leave it in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. No, no, I subscribe to Once Lost Always Lost, and the Complete Lack of God is not going to punish me for not being strong enough in my disbelief.

    ...Though I have to admit, sliders do sound good right now. Too late to order delivery, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good disclaimer. And LOL Bruce!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!