Monday, February 3, 2020

Small Break

So I am, for vague and highly personal reasons which aren't entirely clear even to myself, taking a small break. Like, today and tomorrow. I expect to be back on Wednesday for the blogging challenge, and follow up with the usual installments of Dark Armor and Into The Black on Thursday and Friday. But in the meantime, I'm not going to push myself to produce content, and I'm going to think about maybe DMing for the Tuesday Night Group, while our regular DM takes a well-deserved break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!