Friday, April 19, 2019

Passwords and Social Engineering

I have an issue with passwords. I tend to create/update my passwords -- especially my network password at work -- based on my current mood and outlook. My passwords, in other words, are expressive and sometimes even clever. And this is a problem.

This is a problem because while it makes them amazingly easy to remember, it also makes me want to tell other people about them.

Which would be fine for absolutely any other form of self-expression.

Just, y'know, not passwords.

::sigh::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!